Wednesday, May 28, 2014

The End!

Week 14


During the final week of my internship, I completed the project and presented my findings to the senior staff of the River Forest Public Library. It was a busy week – I finished scanning/documenting the files, finished converting all files to .jpg format, and uploaded them to the website. I also finished writing little blurbs introducing the content on the website. After going over it with Sophia, I made a few edits, and then presented it to the senior staff. The presentation went well, they seemed to be very excited about making this information available to the public. Sophia also asked me to continue working for the library this summer, by both updating the site on occasion and creating an ebook from the online files. All together, I think the internship was a success!

No comments:

Post a Comment